David E
* I fixed some minor bits and pieces
* I would like a review of
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/libksysguard/-/merge_requests/90  as I
think a few people are talking about a ksysguard memory leak
* and I want to bump:
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-pa/-/merge_requests/18  I've done
the boring work to get the data, but it could do with someone visual
exposing this in the UI(s) (volume monitor in pulseaudio applet)
* Also I would like to get somewhere with updating the telemetry data:
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-workspace/-/merge_requests/223
I'm a bit frustrated there. It's blocked but without any suggestions
on how to move forward
[Discussion on telemetry tuff happened, various proposals on how
update what's collected telling the user]

Nico
Open:
* Remove some manual function casts in KTeaTime:
https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kteatime/-/merge_requests/2
* Some cmake cleanup for kaccounts:
https://invent.kde.org/network/kaccounts-providers/-/merge_requests/18
* (swant@freenode/staff/ikea) has joined this channel.
* Use webdavs instead of webdav
https://invent.kde.org/network/kaccounts-integration/-/merge_requests/15
* Remove some pointless and deprecated calls:
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/bluedevil/-/merge_requests/17
https://invent.kde.org/network/choqok/-/merge_requests/5
https://invent.kde.org/network/kdeconnect-kde/-/merge_requests/337
* Merge the KCM desktop files in plasma-pa
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-pa/-/merge_requests/19
* Update some URLs in Ktrip neon packaging
https://invent.kde.org/neon/kde/ktrip/-/merge_requests/1
* Port choqok away from KCModuleInfo:
https://invent.kde.org/network/choqok/-/merge_requests/6
* Cleanup some includes in kcmshell:
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/kde-cli-tools/-/merge_requests/7
Merged:
* Add quick settings item for bluetooth to PlaMo top thing:
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-phone-components/-/merge_requests/96
* cmake cleanup in plasma-pa:
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-pa/-/merge_requests/20
* Remove some dead code in plasma-settings
https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/plasma-settings/-/merge_requests/51
* cmake cleanup in kclock
https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/kclock/-/merge_requests/53
* Set proper window icons in KDE Connect, relevant for Gnome and
potentially others
https://invent.kde.org/network/kdeconnect-kde/-/merge_requests/339
* Remove some pointless KCModuleInfo usage
https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/k3b/-/merge_requests/4
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/kde-cli-tools/-/merge_requests/6
Other:
* Did some digging in KCMUtils and KParts for KF6, made two tasks
about things that need discussion and porting.
https://phabricator.kde.org/T13806 https://phabricator.kde.org/T13808
    Task 13806 "KParts plugin cleanup" [Open,Needs Triage] {KF6}
https://phabricator.kde.org/T13806
    Task 13808 "Port away from loading KCMs via create_* functions"
[Open,Needs Triage] {KF6} https://phabricator.kde.org/T13808

David R
plasma-systemmonitor:
 - Add feature to export a chart as plasma widget
 https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-systemmonitor/-/merge_requests/39
 - Fix application table in rtl mode
 https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-systemmonitor/-/merge_requests/55
 two small things in breeze:
 - Fixed shadows of mdi windows sometimes staying around after their
window is destroyed
 https://invent.kde.org/plasma/breeze/-/merge_requests/43
 - Draw no line beneath toolbar if color scheme has no headers groups
 https://invent.kde.org/plasma/breeze/-/merge_requests/39
 - Implemeted client side of keyboard-shortcut-inhibit protocol for
kkeysequence widget and instead of having to udplicate yet more code
 - Made plan with d_ed to extract a base for KKeySequenceWidget and
KeySequenceItem
 - Result is a base class in GuiAddons
 Merge requests:

https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kguiaddons/-/merge_requests/5/diffs#5a4240038a9de3edc8dc25dedc97d1be53facaa1
 https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kxmlgui/-/merge_requests/29
 https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kdeclarative/-/merge_requests/27
 - Currently adding tests for KeySequenceRecorder because the old stuff had none

Vlad:
-  I'm looking into fixing drag and drop cursors on HiDPI
- some of my fixes have already merged
but in general, kwin_wayland has to switch between sw and hw cursors at runtime

Bhushan:
* https://invent.kde.org/plasma/kwayland-server/-/issues/13 ... some
wayland things where I need bit of thoughts/opinions

Marco:
* better menus in PlasmaComponents3
* layout fixes in devicenotifier
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-workspace/-/merge_requests/374
* make the systray gobal config button offer actions from the current applet
* fixed regressions in qml kcms
 ** zero height in kcmshell
 ** problems in overlaysheets
* continue with new svg caching strategy