Le jeudi, avril 29, 2021 1:10 PM, David Edmundson <da...@davidedmundson.co.uk>
a écrit :

> At the end of the day is the soft freeze for Plasma 5.22, with the
> beta out on the 13th of May.
>
> After this point we should avoid any huge refactors and big features
> until we split the branch.
>
> Small features and changes can still land, we just now start to be
> cautious so things can get an appropriate amount of testing before the
> beta.
>
> Also please note that we will be using the next frameworks (tagged
> this Saturday).
>
> Please do comment if anything is stuck in review and needs attention.

Also since we are now in a soft freeze period, it would be a good idea
to start collecting all the new features in a list. I created:
https://invent.kde.org/websites/kde-org/-/edit/work/plasma5-22/content/announcements/plasma/5/5.22.md?from_merge_request_iid=103

Also like I said after the 5.21 announcement, I'm not really motivated
to work on the Plasma 5.22 announcement and would enjoy, if someone else
could lead the effort of coordinating with Promo and doing the layout
and content work of the announcement.

I can probably help a tiny bit but I have been doing Plasma announcements
since 5.15 and I need a small pause.

Cheers,
Carl