Hey Jonathan, good to meet ya.

I've taken a high interest in Plasma's development in the past month (been
using Plasma for over two years though), so I joined the mailing list to
keep updated. I did have a question though.

For those that aren't currently contributing but looking to begin
contributing allowed to sit in on these calls to get a feel of how things
are run and how processes work? Or are these meetings contributors only?
Asking for myself.

Thanks,

John P