meven added a comment.

  Feel free to send a MR, and include more context please.

INLINE COMMENTS

> alanjds wrote in soliddeviceengine.cpp:583-584
> Can we have this number configurable somehow, even if only before startup.
>
> It's been annoying to have notifications when bringing lots of Docker
> instances at once.
>
> The overhead of _receiving and showing_ the notifications is being longer
> than the one about bringing the instances up.

Better approach would be to make this check ignore docker overlay fs.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: McPain, broulik
Cc: meven, alanjds, ngraham, anthonyfieroni, davidedmundson, plasma-devel,
balaji, galderaa, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, jraleigh, zachus,
fbampaloukas, ragreen, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart