I agree that Paul that what's being proposed doesn't seem unprofessional and the funds raised here are necessary, not extra. But I think we can easily satisfy both parties: we'll have a link or button on Plasma Welcome's Donate page that lets you see prior donors who donated for this fundraiser, but that has to be deliberately clicked on to see them.

Nate