A year later nobody has stepped up to help maintain this.  As I understand
it's not a case of simply switching to KF6 but using various internal and
private APIs are need closely tracked. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'd like
to propose to archive this project for now until a maintainer is found.

Jonathan