Hello,

Quoting Martin Graesslin <mgraess...@kde.org>:
On Monday 02 July 2012 18:16:53 Davide Bettio wrote:
Hello,

Sometimes it happens that somone writes to me to ask something
releated to plasma development. As a reply I usually point him to the
plasma mailing list, that's not a problem for me but there are some
plasma contributors that are not reachable anymore.
That might be a problem on the communication side so I think that we
should add a notice to every source file after the copyright
disclaimer that states that the best thing to ask anything related to
plasma should be to send a mail to the plasma mailing list.
what gives you the feeling that people send you the mail because of the
license header in the source code?
They tell me that or they send me an email on something that I've not been contributing to for a long time (so they probably didn't take a look to the git history) and that's the most likely reason.

Bye,
Davide Bettio.