Hi,

- merged new session model and user switcher plasmoid, migrated lock screen to
it (thanks Bhushan for merging)
- not sure if new user switcher makes it for 5 Nov
- various bug fixes (back mouse button support in Kickoff, changing applet
visibility in systray)

I also fixed notification popup continuously expanding with
QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO > 1, so I was wondering what's still missing to enable it
for plasmashell again. From what I can tell panelcontroller more menu still
expands and some blur / contrast regions are off but font rendering looks fine
here (Qt 5.4.2 and 5.5.1) as well as panel struts are correct.

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry 10-Smartphone.