Hey,

so I've ported SpaceBar to Kirigami and got stuck with Page
not rendering anything when it contains a Loader.

I've reduced it to a minimal example, attached, where it is
easily reproducible.

Running the attached qml file will show an empty page, removing
the Loader _and_ Component will show the green rectangle.
Changing the Page to say, an Item, shows both Rects.

This was working before and I have tried to look into it, but couldn't
figure out what's up with that.

Can somebody have a look?

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer
import QtQuick 2.1

Kirigami.ApplicationWindow {
    id: root
    width: 500
    height: 800
    visible: true

    pageStack.initialPage: mainPageComponent

    Component {
        id: mainPageComponent

        Kirigami.Page {
            title: "Hello"

            Rectangle {
                color: "green"
                width: 150
                height: 150
            }

            // Comment the Loader and Component and the Rectangle
            // above will appear
            Loader {
                active: true
                sourceComponent: innerComponent