subdiff added a subscriber: colomar.
subdiff updated this revision to Diff 7349.
subdiff added a comment.

  - Cleanup of newSession signal
  - Text on button on switch user page now changes accordingly to action

  Regarding the VDG: There wasn't a decision until now. But from my point of
view it's as follows:
  The original mockup wasn't fully realized in this regard anyway (the idea was
to show all sessions on only one page). So there is already a significant
deviation from the design. We shouldn't present the "New session" option in the
main lockscreen while not presenting other sessions, nor does it make sense to
have this option duplicated on both pages. It's therefore better (regarding the
initial deviation) to put the "New session" only in the second page and having
all possible actions regarding the creation or switching to other sessions
concentrated here.

  But maybe Andreas or Thomas can chime in.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3034?vs=7341&id=7349

AFFECTED FILES
  lookandfeel/contents/lockscreen/LockScreenUi.qml
  lookandfeel/contents/lockscreen/MainBlock.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: subdiff, davidedmundson
Cc: colomar, andreask, plasma-devel, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
abetts, sebas