davidedmundson added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D2957#56665, @subdiff wrote:
  > Is this Differential abandoned? I think the proposed behavioural change is
greatly needed!
  If I'm too lazy to add this to SDDM before 5.9 we can push this. (and you can
treat this comment as a ship it )
  If I fix SDDM, then we won't need this.
  > Because of this I also don't think there should be a config option. Who
does need a second GUI session on the same user anyway?
  ...you'd be surprised. Users are weird. But being weird doesn't mean we get
to break their workflow on a whim.
  LightDM didn't support login as the same user twice, I got a tonne of
reports. One of the distros (red hat IIRC) even used that as a rationale for
not switching.

  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

To: broulik, #plasma:_design, #plasma, davidedmundson
Cc: subdiff, graesslin, davidedmundson, colomar, mart, plasma-devel,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas