subdiff added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in LockScreenUi.qml:134
> you don't need to do this. (and if you do need to do this, something else is
> wrong)
>
> They're within separate focus scopes, both "focusitems" should always have
> focus, then you switch currentItem we change which focusscope is active.

I think you need at least to switch the focus actively when the current item is
changed. The best way is maybe to declare FocusScopes on the items, but I
couldn't get the layout to work with this strategy. On the other hand I've
simplified my solution by now setting the focus directly in the onStatusChanged
handlers. Take a look at the second revision.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: subdiff, davidedmundson