antlarr created this revision.
antlarr added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Only save values that were really changed

  This allows to change settings without being asked for the root password
  to save things that weren't modified by the user, so the
  request for the root password was unnecessary.

  Remove unneeded UncacheUser/CacheUser calls

  Modifying the Real Name of the user was requesting the root password
  because of the calls to UncacheUser/CacheUser, since modifying the Real
  Name doesn't in fact need extra permissions. Also, none of the other
  properties call UncacheUser/CacheUser when they're being modified, so
  I tried removing the calls and it works much better here.

TEST PLAN
  I tested changing avatar and Real Name and looking at /etc/passwd and ~/.face
  that they were correctly changed while not getting any polkit dialog
  requesting the root password.

REPOSITORY
  rUSERMANAGER User Manager

BRANCH