On 07.12.2016 14:41, René J. V. Bertin wrote:
Christoph Feck wrote:

See bug 340982.

KF5 applications do not use the customizable KLocale class, but use what
Qt offers (QLocale), which we hoped would soon get support for
customizations, but progress is slow, so no code has surfaced.

I just played with a full Plasma5 desktop (KaOS) and noticed that it has a
Regional Settings/Locale KCM I don't have on my own install, for as yet unclear
reasons. It seems it gives an additional step in the right direction though it
is still based on predefined locales.

It made me discover there's apparently a Danish-English flavour, strange :)

http://www.ivoras.net/blog/tree/2010-12-20.the-wonderful-en_dk-locale.html