konstantinshtepa added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4204#80553, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Though really any max > min on the client is undefined behaviour, so it's
hard to say any is "right".

  You are right. It's undefined behaviour. At current state there is a hole in
mechanis:

    plasmoid.Layout.minimumHeight = 150
    plasmoid.Layout.maximumHeight = 130
    plasmoid.Layout.maximumHeight = 150

  because Qt wouldn't emit signal - Layout.minimumHeight is not changed.
  But I don't think that it can be fixed, it's just how QML works, and it's a
user job to be sure that at his end these values are alright.

  > Anyway, I think there's still room for improvements in this file overall
(mostly with the existing structure), but for now I think this is good to go.
I've been testing it for a day, seems to work fine. Including with RTL.

  Thanks!

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH