graesslin added a comment.

  According to my comments in the Wayland port: the value 1.0 means no
acceleration. Values below 1.0 mean a de-acceleration or a slow down. But it's
still a factor. I'm also afraid that putting a 0.0 there could result in a
devision by 0 value.

  So in any case your commit message does not match the actual reality. And
given that I think you are trying to fix the wrong problem. Might it be that
you use the libinput xorg driver? If yes, that's not yet supported and needs
porting. But this change has potential of breaking the non-libinput xorg driver
then.

  From my side something between -1 and -2 for this change.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop