graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added reviewers: KWin, Plasma on Wayland.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma on Wayland, KWin.

REVISION SUMMARY
  So far the keyboard repeat handling was triggered directly from
  KeyboardInputRedirection::processKey. With the introduction of
  InputEventSpies it is no longer required to be done like that, we can
  split it out into a dedicated spy.

  This means that processKey only has to care about processing the key
  and allows us to better extend in future. So far keyboard repeat is
  only functional for libinput based platforms. But it should also be
  possible to use it in nested setups. By splitting it out we can
  prepare for that.

TEST PLAN
  Auto-test using repeat still passes

REPOSITORY