hein added a comment.

  Yeah, it would be more efficient. Actually, could you audit your code a
little more? I think the same issue I had with the busy-looping popups (I was
working on https://phabricator.kde.org/D6247 and noticed my plasmashell using
30% CPU and stuttering a lot, and Kai mentioned the popups were continously
growing) actually also happens on the desktop sometimes - I still periodically
get very high CPU usage after mucking about with FV. It's possible you have
some sort of binding loop in there? De-propifying might already help.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: Zren, hein
Cc: anthonyfieroni, broulik, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, spstarr, progwolff,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart, lukas