Am 2017-09-11 12:56, schrieb David Edmundson:
But AFAIK actual screen rotation itself needs to be added to kwin
wayland, before we can be looking at fixing touch events.

I gave that one a try this evening. It took me about half an hour thinking about where to add the code, then 10 min of hacking and I had QPainter compositor rotated on drm platform :-)

This sounds and looks very promising. So I'm confident that we can have something pretty soonish. At least the standard rotation by 180 degrees (the 90 degrees I still don't get what one should do).

Cheers
Martin