dfaure added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8421#171420, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > > What should happen when I do? Surely a webview won't fit there...
  >
  > We should show an icon (like a dictionary or something)
  >  which will show the popup with the relevant plasmoid.
  >
  > In theory this should all happen automatically if the minimum size hints of
your full main.qml are too massive for a panel and we get a "compact
representation" instead.

  Hey that actually works out of the box, it's magic :-)

INLINE COMMENTS

> anthonyfieroni wrote in dict_object.cpp:42
> Why you prefer invoke rather than a signal ?

Heh, I just didn't think of that, when I turned the direct call into
invokeMethod to fix the threading issue. Indeed a signal is much simpler,
removes the need for m_dict altogether.
Thanks for the suggestion.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

To: dfaure, #plasma
Cc: anthonyfieroni, broulik, davidedmundson, plasma-devel, #plasma, ZrenBot,
progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart