anemeth added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D10170#197812, @zzag wrote:

  > Looks great!
  >
  > BUT, it would be nice to have a little bit bigger contrast. Could you
please enable background contrast and upload a screenshot what it looks like?

  I presume you mean the Background contrast effect. It was in the half-enabled
state. I checked it to be fully enabled but I did not notice any difference.
  However changing the transparency percent improves the contrast, since the
default frame background color is (252, 252, 252).
  Initially I uploaded 40% transparency to demonstrate the effect, anything
lower than that might have been too subtle in a screenshot.
  Anyways here are some transparency percent value screenshots with the
background contrast effect enabled:

  40%:

  F5681942: 40percent.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5681942>

  30%:

  F5681944: 30percent.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5681944>

  20%:

  F5681946: 20percent.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5681946>

  10%:

  F5681948: 10percent.PNG <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5681948>

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: anemeth, hpereiradacosta, #plasma, #vdg
Cc: zzag, ngraham, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart