safaalfulaij added a comment.

  In D9275#207260 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D9275#207260>, @mvourlakos wrote:

  > @mart I fixed this issue by changing these lines to:
  >
  >   113            LayoutMirroring.enabled: Qt.application.layoutDirection
=== Qt.RightToLeft
  >   114            LayoutMirroring.childrenInherit: true

  Would you please add a HACK so that we know when to remove this? This is
because `Popup` doesn't inherit `LayoutMirroring` and bases the direction
according to the locale used, exactly as in the Qt bug report I've mentioned
above.

  In normal conditions, where language = locale, this is not needed. But in
cases where they are different, the locale direction is preffered for `Popup`,
and therfore this will be needed.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

To: mvourlakos, #plasma, mart
Cc: safaalfulaij, mart, plasma-devel, #frameworks, michaelh, ZrenBot,
progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol