broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, VDG.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This moves it out of the way of desktop icons and is also what Plasma 4 did.
  The code is adjusted to mirror the position for right-to-left languages.

  BUG: 390038

TEST PLAN
  The last time I tried this I had the toolbox reposition itself topleft again
when it moved out of the way of a top panel but I cannot reproduce this right
now, needs some more testing.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/package/contents/config/main.xml
  toolboxes/desktoptoolbox/contents/ui/ToolBoxRoot.qml

To: broulik, #plasma, #vdg
Cc: plasma-devel, ZrenBot, progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
abetts, sebas, apol, mart