Hi,

I recently came across something called qt-gtk-engine (a bit of LXDE
abandonware) which reminded me that I never found a satisfactory way to
integrate GTk3 apps with my preferred look and feel, esp. not with more recent
GTk3 versions. Oxygen-gtk3 comes closest but that project hasn't seen any
activity for severals years now, too.

Much as I'd like to avoid Gnome and GTk apps that's just not feasible. Even
Google Chrome seems to use the selected GTk3 theme.

How was the Breeze theme for GTk3 created? Is there a piece of software that
automates the process by rendering all widgets of interest using the widget
style and colour palette of choice into images and then bundles them as a
theme? As far as that is technically possible?

Thanks,
R.