mart added a comment.

  I'm ok with making the text darker in the headers.
  I'm not exactly sure why as viewbackgroundcolor should be correct(tough
deprecated), but in the breeze light screenshots the headers have a background
slightly ligher than the other elements, which makes it look a bit weird

INLINE COMMENTS

> CategoriesPage.qml:134
> +                // Ideally, we would use real header items
> +                background: Rectangle {
> +                    color: Kirigami.Theme.viewBackgroundColor

hoverEnabled: false should be enough (iirc there are also properties to make it
not do mousepressed effects)

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings

To: ngraham, #plasma, #kirigami, mart
Cc: rkflx, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
abetts, sebas, apol, davidedmundson, mart, hein