ngraham added a comment.

  Since this is a small bugfix, I'd like to land it on the Stable branch
(Plasma 5.12). However, I can't easily do this using `arc` because you did the
work on master without a branch (in the future, see
https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Workflow). Can you put it
on a branch and re-base this patch on Plasma 5.12 branch? Here's how to do that:

    git checkout -b [branchname] #create a new branch
    git fetch # fetch all changes from the remote repo
    git rebase --onto origin/Plasma/5.12 master #re-base your branch onto the
Plasma/5.12 branch
    arc diff --update D10701 #update this diff

  See
https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Landing_on_the_.22Stable_branch.22

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

BRANCH
  master

To: akrutzler, apol, ngraham, #discover_software_store
Cc: davidedmundson, acrouthamel, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart