gregormi added a comment.

  In D10297#220548 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10297#220548>, @rkflx wrote:

  > In D10297#220547 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10297#220547>, @gregormi
wrote:

  > > Some people from Plasma reviewed the original review request on
reviewboard. Should we add some more reviewers before it can go in?

  > Only looked at it briefly, but I did not spot something about KSysGuard
(the multi-page app), it was all about "System Monitor" (the single page
dialog) so far. Anyway, I'm not the maintainer, I only added a comment about
something I noticed.

  I think the reviewers are aware that the menu will also be part of KSysGuard,
which is a good thing. I added Thomas from the original review request and
Friedrich as one from the recent commit history as additional reviewers.

  So the final question to be decided is: "For KSysGuard: is it odd that the
new tools menu only appears in the System Table tab?" I would follow Nate's
assessment https://phabricator.kde.org/D10297#207235 here and say no and
regarding all circumstances it is a good solution.

REPOSITORY
  R111 KSysguard Library

To: gregormi, #plasma, colomar, kossebau
Cc: anthonyfieroni, andreaska, rkflx, ngraham, plasma-devel, ZrenBot,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart