zzag added a comment.

  So, I'd spent last two hours trying to find good menu shadow params.. HIG
guidelines don't say too much about shadows(also, navigating them is hard).
  F5745942: menu-shadows.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5745942>

  You can help by providing CSS shadows.

  Some questions:

  - Do we really need different shadow sizes for menus, etc? Can we use single
shadow size in kstyle?
  - Do menus have outlines? If you look at picture above, you can see grey
"gap" between menu and submenu.
  - What's the best way to share code between KStyle and KDecoration?
(currently, I'm symlinking files)

  In addition to the first question, it's a little bit weird that changing
window decoration shadow size also changes shadows "in apps" (e.g. menu shadows
would have different size, etc).

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: zzag, #breeze, #vdg, hpereiradacosta
Cc: fabianr, hpereiradacosta, ngraham, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart