progwolff added a comment.

  I remember that the dark tooltips felt strange to me when I started using
breeze.
  Now that I am used to it, I actually prefer the dark tooltips because of
their high contrast to the other GUI elements.

  But as breeze dark uses dark tooltips too, this change seems reasonable and
should fix the issue. (Breeze icons will never be too light, as they would be
invisible on the usual GUI elements then.)

  Could you give WindowBackground (239,240,241) and WindowText (35,38,39) a
try? Breeze dark uses them too, and in my opinion the resulting tooltip stands
out a little more.

  #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11180

To: rwurth, #breeze
Cc: progwolff, ngraham, rwurth, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart