wsdfhjxc added a comment.

  As for the getFixedItemId function (which was connected to an id trimming
method in my example), it was because of Dropbox client's StatusNotifier item
having some random number suffix. Without this, at every boot it was duplicated
in the new config list-type property with a new id and the previous one was
stalled because of its id mismatch. So, I just wanted to let you know that
there might be a problem for items identified with some randomly generated
names. Although, it seems to be extremely rare, as I've only noticed Dropbox
client doing this.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: Pitel
Cc: wsdfhjxc, ngraham, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart