hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  First, I am now running this set of patch routinely and think these new
shadows are gorgeous on a dayly usage. (I think the default is too large to my
taste, but using a 70% shadow strenght and medium size, I'm quite happy with
the result). So no regret with accepting it.
  Second, concerning code review:
  I now see that you kept the door opened for horizontal offsets in your
shadowParams definition and in the code implementation. I think this is quite
superfluous, and could be dropped. Not sure that the current shadow model works
for non centered shadows anyway.
  This would result in changing .offset frop QPoint to int, and modifying the
rendering code accordingly. IMHO there is no point being too generic here.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: zzag, #breeze, #vdg, hpereiradacosta
Cc: abetts, fabianr, hpereiradacosta, ngraham, plasma-devel, ZrenBot,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol, mart