ngraham added a comment.

  In D11848#238485 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11848#238485>, @hein wrote:

  > Nate, you misunderstood my original comment. The problem isn't going from
tabs to content, it's going from the panel button to a tab. That's why the
delay was likely added (I've never worked much on Kickoff vs. the other menus
we ship, but I have vague memories).

  Hmm, I'm not sure what the problem is for this case. Why is it a bad thing if
the view changes when your mouse moves across the buttons after you open the
menu? Isn't that the whole point of making the view change on hover?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: ngraham, #plasma, davidedmundson, abetts
Cc: rikmills, hein, cfeck, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart