ngraham added reviewers: Plasma, davidedmundson.
ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a subscriber: davidedmundson.
ngraham added a comment.

  I think I understand why the icons are currently different: because the
functionalities are different! In the lock screen, clicking on that button/icon
switches to another visible user. In the Login screen, it lets you find other
users not listed there to log in as.

  However, the the distinction is basically academic in the average user's
mind, and the objective of both is to log in as a different user from the one
that's been presented to you. Furthermore, the lock screen icon honestly does
seem to fit both use cases, if you consider that each one is a subtle variation
of  "log in as some other user".

  Therefore thumbs up from me. Let's let Plasma folks weigh in too, and
especially @davidedmundson, who's the guardian of the SDDM theme.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  change-user-icon (branched from master)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12036

To: sharvey, ngraham, #vdg, #plasma, davidedmundson
Cc: davidedmundson, #vdg, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart