sharvey added a comment.

  In D12311#248852 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12311#248852>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Better already! Do we even need to reserve that space? Many other such
dialogs dynamically allocate it when necessary by increasing the height of the
box. Is that not possible here?

  It's got a Big Scary Red Box that appears for an error. It's already in the
UI design, just not visible. So when it's set to visible, its space is already
allocated.

  F5811776: Screenshot_20180418_110242.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F5811776>

  There's another hidden UI element above it, which is a combo box for
selecting a different user. I've only got one user on my system, but i presume
it activates when superuser privileges are requested, allowing you to enter the
root password as a different user.

REPOSITORY
  R121 Policykit (Polkit) KDE Agent

BRANCH
  align-lock-icon (branched from master)

To: sharvey, davidedmundson, ngraham, abetts
Cc: davidedmundson, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart