michaelmoon created this revision.
michaelmoon requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  BUG: 394119

  I love an auto-hiding panel.

  However, if any window wants attention, the panel will *never* hide until I
have given focus to each and every attention-seeking window across all
desktops. This infuriates me.

  The attached patch fixes this behaviour, so the panel will only appear when I
mouse over its activation area or it's being configured, but not if windows
want attention.

  I expect there's a more elegant/appropriate way to do it, but I'm not
familiar with KDE's codebase so I started here.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  plasma-workspace-5.11.5/shell/panelview.cpp

To: michaelmoon
Cc: plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart