hein added a comment.
I've cleaned this up/out now. About half or so got reassigned to either
systemsettings:kcm_formats or frameworks-sonnet. Some got closed as FIXED and
WORKSFORME. There's a bunch left. 2-3 have a point (e.g. the the language
names), the rest is weird stuff.
Re saving: The part of saving that was broken is writing the list to the rc
file so that the next time the KCM opens it shows the selection. But the env
vars startkde sources did get written. So applying the settings worked but UI
state was borked. At least I think so, because I copied over the rc saving part
and it didn't work until I fixed it up. It seemed like KDE 4 code - it was
passing KConfig the option to write to kdeglobals, when there's a seperate
R119 Plasma Desktop
To: hein, #kirigami, mart
Cc: yurchor, rkflx, aspotashev, davidedmundson, safaalfulaij, abetts, ngraham,
plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
sebas, apol, mart, hein