abhijeet2096 marked 18 inline comments as done.
abhijeet2096 added a comment.

  Still, Need to implement Notification Class and some functions in Updater
Class. I have to see if we could use the standard Updater Class, after
Confirmation I will use directly FwupdResource instead of abstract resource

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in SourcesPage.qml:113
> Remove unrelated patch

Actually, I modified this file to show EULA on setting page.

> anthonyfieroni wrote in FwupdBackend.cpp:85
> It's memory leak.

Please see the new modified function. Will Memory be leaking?

> apol wrote in FwupdBackend.cpp:100
> No need to cast. Use the FwupdResource directly.

Still Need To Fix it

> apol wrote in FwupdNotifier.cpp:37
> Don't add one that does nothing.
> Either implement it or just don't add it.

Need to Implement it, Like Updates which require Restart. Will Implement it.

> anthonyfieroni wrote in FwupdSourcesBackend.cpp:75-77
> ?

Here, The UI gets Updates first. The CheckBox fills first then its applied at
the backend. Need a way to control the checkbox UI

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

To: abhijeet2096, apol, davidedmundson
Cc: zzag, anthonyfieroni, plasma-devel, ragreen, ixoos, Pitel, ZrenBot,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart