gladhorn added a comment.

  In D14339#297233 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14339#297233>, @abetts wrote:

  > In D14339#297211 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14339#297211>, @ngraham
wrote:

  > > Hmm, instead of removing them, I'd prefer if we used better icons. Maybe
like that little icon of a mountain and a sun within a frame that we already
have--but rotated.

  > > With no icon at all, I think we'd regress usability because a visual hint
of which way the display will be rotated is way easier to understand quickly
than "90° Counterclockwise". I need to power up my brain's long-dormant
geometry module to figure out what that will do.

  > I agree with the icons change. We might already have something like this on
Breeze.

  > Also, would we be OK to change "Normal" for something like "Standard" or
"Horizontal"?

  I was also thinking about "No rotation". I agree that normal is not ideal.
And then the label in front says "Orientation" is that better than "Rotation"?

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen

To: gladhorn, #plasma, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: abetts, ngraham, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol, mart