broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, hein, dfaure.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  For KCMs we get a relative `entryPath()` for our `KService` resulting in an
invalid URL being created.

  CCBUG: 397070

TEST PLAN
  - I can now search for "colors" and drag the colors KCM search result to the
desktop and have a fully functioning shortcut

  The `KSycocaEntry::entryPath()` docs say

  > The path can be absolute or relative.
  >  The corresponding factory should know relative to what.

  I'm not really a fan of adjusting all kinds of places where we use
`entryPath()`, such as Kicker (as reported in the bug report), is there some
better way? or at least a `static` resolve path function somewhere?

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  runners/services/servicerunner.cpp

To: broulik, #plasma, hein, dfaure
Cc: plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart