romangg added a comment.

  The functional split is kind of confusing. Some functions in logout.cpp still
do shutdown related tasks when looking at their names, other in shutdown.cpp do
logout things.

  To me this whole distinction between shutdown and logout seems kind of
artificial. In the end the main function is that the session quits, If
afterwards the device shuts down or we go back to the login maanger should be
only a side note.

  Is my observation wrong? Or do you plan on working in this direction in the
future?

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master

To: davidedmundson, #plasma, apol
Cc: romangg, apol, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, mart