davidedmundson added a comment.

  Ok, so two important tasks.

  1. We need to get this extra license into KCoreAddons::KAboutLicense I think
otherwise it won't render properly in the plasma UI.

  I can take care of that. (Though I can't find it here
https://spdx.org/licenses/  does it have another name?)

  > From what I can tell all three licences are more lax than the CC BY-SA 4.0
the KDE licencing policy proscribes for media files.
  > The question is are they "compatible" licences. Common sense says they
should be fine, but maybe it would be good for someone with knowledge on the
matter to jump in.

  2. Asking for comments here isn't enough, we need to do this proactively with
the people who get excited by this sort of thing.

  Please start a thread on kde-commun...@kde.org proposing changes to the
licensing policy. Hopefully it'll be drama free.

REPOSITORY
  R131 Plasma Wallpapers

To: filipf, #plasma, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: davidedmundson, abetts, mart, rooty, plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen,
Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol