GB_2 accepted this revision.
GB_2 added a comment.

  In D18903#411538 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18903#411538>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D18903#411529 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18903#411529>, @filipf wrote:
  >
  > > For this patch (and moving forward) we still have 2 dilemmas left then:
  > >
  > > - remove the article -> "Configure system fonts" instead of "Configure
the system fonts"?

  > My recommendation:
  >
  > - For the UI-related font KCM: "Choose user interface fonts" or something
like that
  > - For the font installer KCM, we could expose some more of its power via
the tooltip and make the comment something more like "Install, manage, and
organize system fonts"

  > > - capitalize Look and Feel? Or just do "Choose (the) look and feel theme"?
  >
  > For the title, "Look And Feel" is good. For the tooltip, my recommendation
is "Choose the Look and Feel theme".

  In the tooltip Look and Feel should be lowercase, then it's correct.
  Other theme types are lowercase too and it's not a brand.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: filipf, GB_2, #vdg, ngraham, #plasma
Cc: broulik, plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart