filipf added a comment.

  In D19077#417105 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19077#417105>, @ngraham wrote:

  > This introduces a new warning:
  >  WARNING: viewBackgroundColor is deprecated, use backgroundColor with
colorSet: Theme.View instead

  I would use the new value, but it doesn't provide the same color as the old
one. So that means it breaks the magical hack and I can't hit the sweet spot
anymore by fiddling with opacity.

  > +1 on removing the italic styling. I also think bolding the title is
unnecessary too while it's using its maximum size (level 1). Bolding it only
seems necessary when it's closer to the size of the text below it.

  Both of these points make sense to me, +1

  > I still don't like how the ColumnLayout of information causes the
bottom-most items to get cut off with the default System Settings window
height. I think we could consolidate some of the information, like moving the
license onto one of the other lines.

  It still gets cut off? Darn. Hmm OK, will have a better think about it myself
as well.

REPOSITORY
  R123 SDDM Configuration Panel (KCM)

To: filipf, #plasma, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: GB_2, mmustac, davidedmundson, abetts, rooty, plasma-devel, jraleigh,
ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol,
mart