zzag resigned from this revision.
zzag added a comment.

  Just to be clear, I'm not against good defaults. I don't like that the
defaults are adjusted in such way that icons look sharp only with one
particular font size and one particular button size. After all, KDE Plasma is
configurable. If we focus only on making defaults look good, then what's the
point of making everything configurable?

  I think the current solution is good enough.

  In either case, I think my pov is way too personal so I won't block this
change.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: ndavis, #vdg, #breeze, davidedmundson
Cc: ngraham, abetts, plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol, mart