filipf added a comment.

  In D19873#434468 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19873#434468>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D19873#434441 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19873#434441>, @filipf wrote:
  >
  > > I just have to figure out how trick the image wallpaper's FormLayout into
thinking its form is as wide as the main one's.

  > That's why. :) They come from different sources, so the plugin's formLayout
doesn't have access to the width data for the chooser's formLayout. However if
you can figure out how to make this work, I think that would definitely be the
ideal solution because then it wouldn't need any hacks.

  Good news! `config.qml` is already grabbing `property int formAlignment` from
`ConfigurationContainmentAppearance.qml` so snatching something is not an
issue. It's just a matter of figuring out which property to take and to then
use for our FormLayout in `config.qml`

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: filipf, #plasma, ngraham
Cc: abetts, plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol, mart