ngraham added a comment.

  In D20930#462774 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20930#462774>, @andersonbruce
wrote:

  > Personally I like the Add and Remove buttons to be together where they
were, and to simply change the wording to "Add New Peer" and "Remove This
Peer". I think this still makes it clear that the peer in the tab currently
being displayed in the dialog is the one that will be removed

  All right, let's do that, then!

  > The wording should definitely not be "Connect to" because this form is used
to edit a configuration not to actually make a connection.

  Gotcha, thanks for explaining!

  > I haven't set up a large multi-user server but I imagine one could contain
dozens if not hundreds of peers.

  Hmm, if that's the case, then a tabbed UI may not actually be optimal. A list
view, with a list of peers on the left side, a search above the list, and the
peer information on the right, would be better if there may be enough peers to
make access via tab view awkward. If so, I apologize for leading you down a bad
path out of ignorance of the underlying technology. What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

To: andersonbruce, jgrulich, #vdg
Cc: ngraham, plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart