davidre added a comment.

  In D19745#465569 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19745#465569>, @ratijastk
wrote:

  > So, I've merged done git rebase on master — just one conflicting line,
rewritten after me in a better way.  But now I have no way to test it, because
CMake Error `Could not find a configuration file for package "ECM" that is
compatible with requested version "5.58.0"` and even all-up-to-date Arch Linux
does not provide those pieces. I've installed the latest CMake from the
`testing` repository, but other versioning issues showed up.

  > I'm not a big fan of submitting without checking, but I don't see any other
way around.

  ECM is an KDE project https://api.kde.org/ecm/ and part of frameworks. Try
installing extra-cmake-modules (don't know the exact name on arch).

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: ratijastk, #vdg, #plasma, broulik, mart, hein
Cc: davidre, davidedmundson, ngraham, ndavis, anthonyfieroni, plasma-devel,
jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart