broulik added a comment.

  Will you address the broken event delivery to the compact applet item?

INLINE COMMENTS

> ratijastk wrote in AbstractItem.qml:22
> Not exactly. But old layouts used to have a load of restrictions, for sure.

"Old layouts"? You only use `Layouts 1.2` features as far as I can tell

> ratijastk wrote in AbstractItem.qml:30
> Oh, give it a rest.  These two lines looking good together, this way it is
> clear that they are an opposite of each other.

You first have to evaluate the inner statement in your head and then negate it
vs. just seeing at a glance what it is supposed to do

> ratijastk wrote in AbstractItem.qml:74
> Not even sure, is it directly my mistake, or rebase on that later master
> branch. Could you provide more specific numbers, please?

When I revert this patch in master the icons return to normal, so this isn't a
rebase issue.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: ratijastk, #vdg, #plasma, broulik, mart, hein, davidedmundson
Cc: aacid, davidre, davidedmundson, ngraham, ndavis, anthonyfieroni,
plasma-devel, LeGast00n, ericadams, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot,
himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart