filipf added a comment.

  Added some comments that apply to both button files.

  On a final note, watch out for whitespace because there's lots of it that's
been added. You can turn on whitespace displaying in Kate:

  F6894460: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6894460>

INLINE COMMENTS

> SessionButton.qml:47
> +        onClicked: {
> +            sessionMenu.popup(x, y)
> +        }

While we're doing this, can you perhaps make the menu pop up *above* the button?

> SessionButton.qml:65
> +            implicitHeight: 40
> +            implicitWidth: sessionMenu.largestWidth
> +            color: PlasmaCore.ColorScope.backgroundColor

This can be up for debate, but I sort of liked the older behavior more when the
menu's width would be determined by the size of the ToolButton at a particular
point.

> SessionButton.qml:87
> +                    text: model.name
> +                    font: menuItem.font
> +                    color: PlasmaCore.ColorScope.textColor

Why do we need to set this?

> cblack wrote in SessionButton.qml:27
> QML files can only have one root, and the ToolButton's `menu` property
> doesn't accept QQC2 menus, meaning they have to be separated.

It seems to be running fine without the Item wrapper for me. What I did though
was but the QQC2 menu inside the button, I didn't split them up.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: cblack, #plasma, #vdg, davidedmundson
Cc: filipf, davidedmundson, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, jraleigh, fbampaloukas,
GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart