mblumenstingl added a comment.

  In D22261#490680 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22261#490680>, @broulik wrote:

  > Alright, very nice!
  >  I suppose you don't have commit access, so I need an email address from
you to add you as commit author. Thanks!

  I once had commit access but I'm not sure if I still have.
  either way, I would be more comfortable with you committing this with the
following author information: Martin Blumenstingl
<martin.blumensti...@googlemail.com>

  >> I tried adding |Turn Off Screen to the powerdevil QRegularExpression but I
couldn't turn off the display from the lock screen

  > You probably need to log out and back in for the new screenlocker binary to
be loaded (or run the kscreenlocker_test binary in the build/bin directory)

  alright, I'll give this another go and open another review

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil

To: mblumenstingl, #plasma, broulik
Cc: plasma-devel, LeGast00n, jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel,
ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas,
apol, mart